Vendor Info

Thinking about Vending? Here’s more info!

What is One Trick Pony?

One Trick Pony is an exciting one day pop-up flea market. This now biannual market will continue with our Fall 2019 session.   With OTP we showcase the best vintage and antique collections the Milwaukee area has to offer and are excited to offer a curated selection of handmade vendors. We are looking for high quality makers that compliment the vintage and antiques our shoppers will be hunting for. From rustic to mid century to the odd and unexpected we aim to be the most unique and highly curated shopping experience. This will not be your granny’s flea market.

We are looking for vendors who combine style and substance. We welcome all styles from high end antique to midwest kitsch. But we want vendors who give thought to all aspects of their booth, from inventory selection to how your booth is merchandised. Your items must be 85% vintage and antique. The other 15% may be repurposed or reclaimed items.   What will set OTP apart from other area flea markets will be what you, the vendor, bring to the table. There is limited space so it is important that each vendor have their own individual identity.

There is also a limited amount of vendor space for local and regional handmade items. We have featured leather goods, art, handmade incense, and handmade clothing in the past flea. Vintage and antique is the focus, but we aim to have an eclectic mix of vendors and embrace the creative community!

Here are the details!

Where: The Cooperage at 822 S Water St.

When: Sunday September 22 from 10-4

Vendor Info

Vendor spaces will vary but will be no less than 10 x 8.

Vendor fee: $100 non-refundable

Load in will be from 8-9 AM

Load out will be from 4:00 to 5:00

 How to apply?

Please email us at with the following information. Please write Fall 2019 OTP Vendor Application in the subject header.  The deadline for applications is Friday August 16, 2019.





Tell us more about you!

What type of goods are you planning to sell? Our space is limited and we would like to have as much diversity as possible! Please tell us about your inventory in a few sentences. Will you have mostly clothing, small items, furniture, jewelry, art or a mix of all?

Please share with us your website, blog, Etsy shop, instagram, or eBay store. We want to learn more about you and your style! If you do not have a website or online shop please provide us with 5-10 photos of what you would like to sell at One Trick Pony. Or if your online store does not represent the inventory you will bring please send more accurate photos!

We look forward to hearing from you! 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s